Smooth Feet



I mentioned Avon Pedi Peel by Foot Works in a recent video and thought it deserved a blog mention.
For me, having smooth feet is one of the nicest feelings in the world. I have spent so much money on foot products over the years. For a while I was using the Ped-Egg. Although I got great results I noticed that the skin grew back much faster and worse than before. When I researched this I found that when the skin in under attack (from grating, cutting etc) it responds through over compensation. So not only does new skin grow back but it can grow back faster and thicker. This wouldn’t be a problem if you used Ped-Egg regularly. But for me,the dry skin I get on my heels doens’t warrant that amount of work.
I ordered the Avon Pedi Peel pads from my local Avon rep about 6 months ago. Before I go to bed I wipe a pad on both heels and bin it.
When I’m showering I then use my own Lavender Oat Scrub Bar on my feet (very gently). I no longer have dry skin, my feet are baby smooth.
What do you do to keep dry skin on your feet at bay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search