Saoirse Ronan’s Fav Moisturiser – had to try it!

My moisturiser of choice lately is Geranium & Thistle Skin Cream from Pai. Apparently it’s Saoirse Ronan’s moisturiser of choice and Natalie Portman loves the ranges. I had to try it.
For those of you who haven’t heard of Pai, it’s a premium organic skincare range which was launched in 2007. It’s also certified by the Soil Association.Their products are high performing and made from pure plant extracts. They are completely paraben and chemical free so are ideal for sensitive and allergy prone skin.
I really like the Geranium & Thistle cream.  It’s designed to clear and re-balance congested combination skin, that’s me unfortunately.
It’s absorbed by the skin quite quickly. It’s not sticky or oily and left my skin matte. It also works well as a base for make-up on combination skin.
I love the packaging and the branding. It’s a little different to the run of the mill organic ranges out there. The pump on top of the glass bottle is great. I’m not a fan of sticking my hands into pots of cream – I hate that it gets behind my nails. One pump is enough for one application so a little goes a long way.
Pai products are sold direct from their website. They also list all of their ingredients in plain English so you know what’s in the bottle wihtout needing a degree in chemistry. They also sell little sample pots so you can try before you commit to the larger bottles.
I think I’ll be giving the Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil a try next. The Geranium & Thistle Skin Cream costs €29.95 /£24.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search