Lipstick Love – Isa Dora Pink Parfait Review & Swatches


If you watched my recent product rave video you will have heard me rant a little about an Isa Dora Jelly Kiss lipstick I have recently fallen for.
It’s a beautiful pink (what a shocker) in 53 Pink Parfait. You can find swatches below and photos of what it looks like on me for reference.

And here are some swatches. It looks a little matter here than it is in real life.



And a little close-up…

I would say that the colour above is quite true to life. It looks like a vibrant pink with a hint of coral.

Here’s how it looks on my lips….



As you can see, it swatches lighter on the lips that in the tube. I’m quite happy about that – I doubt I could pull off a very loud pink.
For me, this is a perfect shade of pink for Spring and Summer. I mentioned in the my video that it reminds me of MAC’s Colour Crafted lipstick, which I love but it was part of a limited edition collection. I actually have a back-up to mine in my drawer but with the lipstick I don’t think I’ll be reaching for it any time soon.
Finish wise, it’s glossy and moisturising. It has a little but of a jelly look on the lips. It doesn’t dry out my lips, it leaves them looking fresh and youthful.
Jelly Kiss’ lipsticks are presented in a sleek silver metal case which is magnetised, which is really handy.  It is also fragrance free for those of you who have an aversion to lipstick smells.
I would be keen to try some other shades so if you have any let me know what you think. They cost €12.95, cheaper than MAC and just as lovely.
As I mentioned in my video I buy Isa Dora from my local Unicare pharmacy (which they have all over Ireland). I did a little research and those of you in the US can order from their site.
What lipstick are you loving at the moment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search