Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer


I picked up Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in Clay-ton, My Hero, which is number 230. It’s a taupe shade with gold pearl running through it. I’ve taken a few images to show the  the difference the light makes to this polishes appearance.
catrice clay-ton, my hero nail polish
Sometimes it looks grey, other times you can see the gold running through and the polish appears on the beige scale.
catrice clay-ton, my hero nail polish
There’s no point if faffing around, I love it! End of.
catrice clay-ton, my hero nail polish
It’s creamy but fluid, two coats is perfect. One coat isn’t enough and it isn’t a nice colour at this stage. It goes with every outfit, it’s chic and works with most skin-tones thanks to its’ taupeness with an undercurrent of gold pearl.
catrice clay-ton, my hero nail polish
I bought my bottle from my local pharmacy for €2.99. Bargain! The bottle has 10ml of product.
I applied a clear top coat over this polish and it didn’t chip for 3 days. I love the colour, love the formulation, love the price, just love full stop!
There was a gorgeous jade green and navy that I wanted from this range too but unfortunately they were out of stock. I shall be returning! Do you recommend any Catrice shades?
What are you wearing on your nails today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search