Best Product Ever! Olay 3 Point Serum Review

Ok, stating that something is the best product ever is a tall order. I thought I better qualify.
First of all, here is the beaut in question…
Olay 3 Point Serum is the best product for me for the following reasons:
1. It cleared all of my spots. Yes, all. This is a happy side affect of this product. I know this is an anti-ageing product but this is not why I use it at all.
2. It makes my pores look normal, rather than irregular and swollen. It also reduces blackheads
3. It calms my red areas.
4. It doesn’t dry my skin out
5. It firms my skin and leaves it feeling taught.
4. It’s amazing when used in conjunction with Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cream Wash. I highly recommend using these together.
5. It’s cheap – at least when you buy it on ebay, like I do. I also bought a little set to try it out which contained a full cleanser (which is amazing – review to follow) and a few other samples (from this seller here Link!)It was a good way to try out 5 Olay products, two of which are firm favourites.
I LOVE IT!!
As I mentioned on Facebook, I ran out of my sample bottle last week and ordered some more on ebay. In the meantime my skin started to misbehave. The new serum arrived yesterday and my skin already looks less spotty today.
My skin issues are…
  • Spots
  • Clogged pores
  • Enlarged pores – irregular shape
  • Early signs of ageing (Doubt it matters if you have this issue or not)
  • Combination skin
If you have similar issues I highly recommend you give this a whirl! Like all skin care it’s not for everyone but I am delighted with the results.
Thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search