Isa Dora Spring Make-up..


You have probably heard me yapping about my love for Isa Dora cosmetics when I was a teenager. Last year I made a Product Rave video about their blush (posted below). Well now they have a few products lined up for Spring and I have been dabbling. Oh how Amy likes to dabble.
The collection is called Pearls of Passion


Wonder Nail Polish (€7.95)

Eye Shadow Quartet ‘Rainbow Pearls’ €13.50

Glow Stick Blusher – Rose Petal (€15.50)

Twist-up Metallic Eye Pencil (€10.95)
This bracelet comes free with any 2 purchases…

Some swatches…


Here is my Porduct Rave video on the Glowstick – I also apply it on camera to show you what it looks like.
httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_07KvQECUk
And a swatch on my arm for shade reference – one needs to be thorough :) …

My thoughts so far:
  • Love the nail polish. At first glance I thought it was just another lavender shade but when I saw the reflects I was thrilled. It looks absolutely beautiful on (I’ll swatch it later and post in the morning). If a garden fairy were to choose a nail polish this would be for her.
  • The bracelet is completely wearable. In fact, I have worn it twice this week. It’s good quality – not what you expect for a freebie.
  • The blush… well, the video speaks for itself. I also included it my Spring favourites video before I knew they were re-promoting it.
  • The eyeshadow palette isn’t like the ones I used to collect as a teen. This palette in particular is very shimmery. If you’re into shimmer than you might like. I would also recommend an eye base to avoid fallout. I like the goldy shade the most. I applied it over a paint-pot and it looks beautiful on blue eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search