Nails of the Day – Vibrant Sugar Crush!


nls4
Being a beauty product junkie I’m always up to my eyes in nail polishes. I tend to be drawn to the same shades all the time, muted and soft. But on occasion a truly vibrant shade catches my eye. Today I opted for one such polish.
nls1
The polish in question is Pool Crush from Isa Dora’s Sugar Crush Collection. Rather a giddy shade of blue wouldn’t you say? The collection has ten shades, all matte finish with a just-dipped-in-sugar look. LOVE!
nls2
nls6
I should point out that this swatch was taken after only one coat of polish. One! I couldn’t believe it. It was easy to apply, no mess, no smudging, no need for precision and care. It dried in rapid time, probably due to its matte finish.
I love the finish and it lasts much longer than my usual polish. Isa Dora’s nail polish are free from formaldehyde, camphor, toluene and DBP, which is kind of important considering I’m exposing a fetus to the smell :)
nls3
Sugar Crush nails cost €9.75 each which is a little more than I like to spend on nail polish. But thanks to the speed and ease of application, the unique finish and the vibrancy of the shade I would happily but more. They are on sale in Debenhams and selected pharmacies around Ireland (I usually peruse Isa Dora in my local Unicare).
Apologies for missing my 6am blog post, it would appear I skipped a day when scheduling. I will be back later on today with another post, I’m in blogging form :) Have a good day everyone, see you later!
Thoughts on the colour / finish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search