My Hair Saviour – Olive Oil & Egg Hair Mask


My has been going through a bit of a dry spell lately. I blame hormones. Of course, I blame those on just about everything :) As you can gather I spend a lot of money on hair care products but I did wonder if I could revert to my old ways and use something from my kitchen to improve the quality of my hair.
I settled on this recipe and have been delighted with the results.
OLIVE OIL AND EGG HAIR MASK:
  • 4 Tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 eggs
Apply to dry hair. Leave on hair for at least 15 minutes (I waited 30 minutes). Then wash you hair as normal.
I tried this three times over the past week and my hair feels soft, shiny and manageable. It’s not greasy or dry. It’s just right. It’s almost like the mask normalised my hair.
Definitely worth a try!
Any home remedies to share??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search