Nails of the Day… June 9, 2012


I’m traveling today so I wanted to wear something cheery but durable on my nails. I opted for pink, surprise, surprise. It’s actually quite different to all of the other pink polishes I own (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!).
Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic
Some swatches (2 coats of polish and all taken in natural light)…


Ignore the state of my cuticles, they have never been in such a bad way. You may have heard me mention the matching Lippy in a recent post. They are so pretty together…
I’ve said this so often but I love Butter London nail polishes. They quality is excellent, the application is a dream. The finish is beautiful and they last a few days longer for me than my usual polishes. Another pro is that they dry quite quickly too.
You can buy Butter London lacquers from here or they are also on sale in Avoca or Fran and Jane (I also heard someone mention they picked one up in Oasis).
Any Butter London recommendations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search