Egg white & cucumber mask for dry or ageing skin

Make your own skincare time. I tried this one myself yesterday.
This mask is great for dry, combination, ageing or damaged skin. It tones, cleanses, reduces inflammation and hydrates the skin – all from ingredients in your kitchen cupboard.
You also get the added benefit of knowing exactly what you are putting onto your skin.
All you need:
  • 1 large egg white
  • 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed orange juice
  • 2 tablespoons of grated fresh  cucumber
  • Witchhazel
  • Still bottle water
Beat the egg until it forms still peaks. I’m a weed to I use the electric mixer. Fold in the orange juice and cucumber, stir gently.
Smear the mixture onto your skin and leave for 20 minutes. I wiped mine off with cotton wool pads and bottled water. I like to finish diy masks by applying a little witchazel to the skin as a toner.
It keeps for 1 day in the fridge so I tend to apply the mask twice or share with my mum :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search