IsaDora’s WILD WEST Bronzing Collection – Review, Swatches & Photos


I have been dabbling with IsaDora’s new “WILD WEST” bronzing collection for the past two months and realised this morning that I never shared it with you! Sin, I know.
I got my hands on the new bronzing powder – humongous in size, a bronzing glow stick and an eyeshadow trio. I like them all, but love one. Be prepared for a lot of photos! I included a  little ‘Face of the Day’ type pic too.
GLOW STICK BLUSHER ‘Bronze Kissed’
I hear that this is one of IsaDora’s most popular products.  I can see why. It’s extremely quick and easy to apply and glides over the skin giving it a natural, Summery translucent glow. I love this product – not really surprising when you think of how much I raved about the blush shade last Spring.
Bronzing Powder in Bronze Tan
There are now 4 large Bronzing Powders in IsaDora’s range -1 matte and 3 with a subtle shimmer.  I love the matte one and wasn’t sure about trying the shimmery option. I tried Bronze Tan. It’s beauteous. It gives a warm terracotta glow to the skin. And although I love the matte shade for Winter and contouring, this shade is perfect for Summer. More importantly there is no glitter chunkage. I should also mention that I had an Isa Dora Body Bronzing Kabuki brush in  my collection for over a year now and I wouldn’t be without it. It’s so soft and densely packed.
I took the swatch image in natural light (no flash). The swatch on the left shows a heavier application whereas the swatch on the right shows a light dusting.
Eyeshadow Trio in Leopard
Once again, swatches taken in natural light, no base used. The eyeshadow trio is good for everyday use. Like most eyeshadow palettes I’m not mad about the applicator. I actually applied these with my fingers and blended with a fluffy brush. I recommend an eyeshadow base or even some concealer on your eyelid to help prevent fall-out and keep the colour perky. The shades are very wearable, there’s nothing in there that won’t suit everyone – for the same reason, it’s nothing exciting. That being said I have worn these quite a lot. I like the middle shade on my lid, the dark one smudged into my lash line and the light shade on the tearduct to open up my eyes. Simple and pretty.
Prices
  • Bronzing Powder in ‘Bronze Tan’ – €25.95
  • Glow Stick Blusher in ‘Bronze Kissed’ -  €15.50
  • Eye Shadow Trio ‘Leopard’ (€12.90)
Isa Dora is on sale in pharmacies around the country and also in Debenhams Limerick, Blanchardstown and Tallaght.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search