‘Facial in a Jar’ – GLAMGLOW Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask Review


mud
Holy mother of divine I have found a great one! GLAMGLOW Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask for Face and decollete.
This is deemed a ‘ facial in a jar’ and is used backstage in Hollywood. I don’t know about you but I was sold at this stage. Shallow but true. It said to give you camera-ready, immediate glowing skin. Surely not possible. We’ll see.
What it does (according to the box!)

  • Provides a 3 day glow thanks to collagen synthesis
  • skin is soft and smooth
  • Multi level resurfacing exfoliation
  • helps tighten skin and minimise pores
  • Absorbs impurities without stripping natural oils
  • Helps protect against free radical damage
mud2
How its used
Use a few times a week, takes 10 minutes. Directions  – stir before use, apply a thin even layer to clean skin, feel the tingle in 10 minutes, remove mask with water in circular motions. The product thickens and darkens over time, it is recommended that adding a few drops of water revives it.
It contains Volcanic Rock, French Sea Clay and Green Tea leaf pieces and some other bits of info worth a mention…
  • Cruelty free
  • For all skin types
  • Suitable for  men and womens skin
  • No artificial fragrance
  • Natural
  • Paraben free
  • time release
  • Vegan friendly
  • full of antioxidants
Results
I have normal to combination skin. Most masks are too drying for me and leave me looking dull in the long-run. This one didn’t dry me out. It removed dead skin, lessened appearance of pores and left my skin really radiant. The first time I used the mask I felt the tingle but haven’t felt it since. This doesn’t seem to effect the results though. It’s the perfect pick-me-up on dull/grey skin days – I have far too many of those these days. I always follow with a serum and then a moisturiser and the following day my skin looks great. My makeup also site better and lasts much longer in the days following this mask. I’m addicted.
It’s available for €48 from Millies.ie  and Glamglow.co.uk. Expensive I know, but I have yet to find a mask  that works this well for my skin  type. When I finished writing my review I checked out what others were saying about it online. One thing is clear, it’s not for everyone but thankfully it’s right for me. I would recommend trying a sample to make sure it’s right for you and check out the reviews on Makeup Alley to see what people with your skin type are saying. Better to research and avoid shoppers remorse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search