Family Favourites!

fammIt occurred to me that there are a tonne of products that I use every day on myself and my babies every day. Ok, so they may not be very exciting but they are necessary. I have also bought and tried many, many similar products and now have firm favourites that I repurchase again and again.
fam2
Bepanthen Stretchmark Cream This has become a favourite of mine. I used it throughout my last pregnancy and have continued to use it until my skin bounces back (fingers crossed that happens!)
fam3
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream I doubt there is a house in Ireland that doesn’t have a pot of this stuff! It works on baby bums, sores, brusn, wounds and spots – when I was a teenager I basically used this as a mask at night I had that many spots :) It works best on my baby’s bums too.
fam11
Mum & Me by Cussions My friend picked these up for Sofia and they are gorgeous! The head to toe wash smells amazing and is very gentle (no eczema flare ups) and the oil is perfect for a bed-time baby massage. Yummy (Thanks Ayleen!)
fam4
Silcocks Base Super cheap and a necessity if anyone in the family has eczema or psoriasis. It can be used as a cleanser in the bath or shower. On occasion I have added a dollop into a pot of body butter or moistursier when it’s running out. It makes it more nourishing and you get another few weeks out of you favourite cream.
fam5
Anthisan I always keep a tube of this in the baby bag for stings. There are lots of mites and mosquitoes in our area because of stagnant water in the estuary so this is a necessity.
fam6
Bepanthen Nappy Ointment For the times when Sudocrem just won’t cut it. It’s fast acting.
fam7
Bepanthiseptic First Aid Cream This has been in my life since I was a newborn – it used to be called Germaline, which was green and gross. I smear this on Eve’s cuts and grazes, also on spots and pretty much anything that needs antiseptic.
fam8
Human + Kind Family Remedy Cream This is my third tube of this stuff. It’s one of those products that works on everything! It’s also natural. It soothes, relieves and reduces the appearance of a multitude of skin irritations – • eczema/psoriasis prone skin • minor burns • insect bites & stings • acne prone skin • stretch marks and scars • cold and bed sores • athlete’s foot • brittle nails • itching and razor burn • sunburn • hydrates dry, cracked and sensitive skin.
fam9
Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops contain the active ingredient sodium cromoglicate, which is a type of medicine used to relieve the symptoms of allergies. It works a treat on my hay fever. It also works on pet and dust mite allergies. They relieve red, itchy, watery and puffy eyes.
fam10
Cicaplast Baume B5 Eve has eczema on the back of her elbow and knees and when it flares up I smear some of this cream on after her silcocks base bath and it clears in a few days. I have lost count of the number of tubes we have purchased.
 I would be interested to know what products everyone else uses on their family. Am I missing any?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search