Miracle Whip – a Miracle Beauty Cream! Skin Rejuvination

A friend of mine once told me that her mother swore by using Miracle Whip, yes the icky salad cream, as an exfoliator. This woman has the most amazing skin so I put my mild revulsion aside and decided to give it a try. Nobody said make-up and beauty blogging was pretty! I was informed that the ingredients in Miracle Whip remove dead flaky skin. It also helps normalise excessively oily skin.
  • Firstly, tie back your hair – unless you want to experiment with the effects of Miracle Whip on the hair! If you do, let me know how you get on :)
  • Next, apply a thin layer on your face and neck, avoiding the the eye area.
  • Leave on for 10 minutes and then massage gently. The dead skin cells roll off with the salad cream.
  • Rinse your skin with warm water. Follow with your usual skin regime.
A word of warning – it stinks to high heaven! Vinegar is responsible for the smell but is probably responsible for the amazing effects too so I can’t complain. It also feels oily and weird but after 3 minutes it melted onto my skin.
My skin was in such a state, thanks to the flu. I am delighted to report that all of the flaky dry skin is gone and my skin feels smooth and tight. I’m quite surprised.
I also heard that Miracle Whip can be applied a few times a week for 5 – 6 weeks to reach skin rejuvenation.
Consider me on board! I’ll keep you updated on my progress.
Maybe the manufacturers should rename it – ‘Miracle Cream’ has a nice ring to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search