All-in-one Anti-Ageing Cream


Being an advocate of natural skincare I have certainly worked my way through a hefty number of natural moisturisers. It was time to try a new one.
Enter All-in-one Anti-Ageing Cream by Human+Kind.

This cream is designed for women who lack the time for lengthy beauty rituals. It is a multifunctional product designed to work as:
  • an anti-ageing cream
  • an eye cream
  • a protective moisturiser
  • a night cream
It evens out skin tone reduces fine lines and wrinkles, softens the skin and reduces the appearance of age spots. The cream is packed with concentrated active natural ingredients which are designed to heal and rejuvinate.It contains jojoba oil, marshmallow, onopordum, centella, rosehip oil and shea butter. It also contains achmella oleracea, which is apparently known as nature’s botox.
Results?
I have been using this cream for ten days. I’m quite impressed. Not only is this a great all rounder it also helped even my skin tone. It didn’t break me out but left my skin soft and moisturised. This one is definitely for normal to dry skin types. If you’re oily I recommended stearing clear of creams and looking at lotions, gels or serums instead.
It costs €29.95 which is a fair price for a product that contains so many good ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search