Nail Art Simulator–Virtual Nail Salon

Hey girls, I am really fond of trying different kinds of nail arts on my nails. I wont say that I am very good at it anyhow I try various styles just to keep practicing and I hope someday ill be better at it hehe !!
I have some samples of the nail arts I have done in this album on my facebook page here.
20130526_131921 20130717_233243 20130731_002710
Recently I tried a few nail arts and I couldn’t get the shapes the way I expected them, and then I looked it up on internet and turned out I was doing the wrong steps to make certain shapes; that time I had to remove my
nail polish all over and redo all the nail art to get the shapes right, that’s when I thought how nice it would be if I had a trial nail simulator to try out everything before trying it out on my actual nail and without wasting any of my nail polish as well. There, I got an idea… I had a few makeup applications in my android phone and I just realized if I had a nail art simulating application on my phone how nice it would be to see how exactly I should do the nail art before doing it actually on my nails. I searched the play store for nail art simulators and I found out a few applications. I installed some of them and tried them out. I would mention the best application I found and will discuss its features here with you guys so that its helpful for all you girls out there as well.
Its name is Modiface – Virtual Nail Salon and it can be downloaded from here.
  • It has plenty of nail colors to choose from and you can even choose one nail to see how the nail art will look on your nails.
  • You have a list of available hand samples or you can take picture of your own hand and use that one as a model.
  • It allows you to change nail color consistency and opacity to show how the nail color will look on your hands
Have any of you used any other nail art application which has been useful for you. Please share with all of us here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search